Not just someone.
Not just anyone.
I really don't know why I bother.
I know the train will get to me before I even cross your mind.
But I am still waiting for you.
And only you.
And I know I shouldn't be.
But I miss you.
More than I show you.
More than anyone thinks.
And I think I need you...
Or at least, want? you.
For some reason I can't let this go.
Not yet, even thought it seems to be over.
Just knowing that there's that small chance that you think of me too.
That you might care.
That is what keeps me going.
I am your chalk that you smear across the sidewalk.
The pictures that get washed away.
That at one moment, meant something to you.
I miss you.
Still.
And I don't know why...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment